Counter Bookings: 17 Dec 2021 (Fri) onwards
From 10:00am on 17 December 2021*, HKAF tickets for in-venue performances are available for purchase at all URBTIX outlets and through URBTIX Internet Ticketing Service, www.urbtix.hk. HKAF tickets for performances at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts are also available for purchase at selected HK Ticketing outlets and through HK Ticketing website (premier.hkticketing.com). Tickets for performances at the Freespace are available for purchase at Ticket Office at West Kowloon Cultural District and through WKCD mobile application and website (www.westkowloon.hk).
* Except tickets for MCL Cinema which will start on 6 January, 2022.
- In Person
- URBTIX – Tickets are available at all URBTIX outlets. Payment in cash, credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) and China UnionPay Card (Hong Kong currency only) is accepted. Click here to see URBTIX Outlets & Opening Hours.
- HK Ticketing – Tickets to performance at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts are also available through the following HK Ticketing outlets. Payment in cash, credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) is accepted.
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Tom Lee Music Co Ltd branches:
- 1/F, City Centre Building, 144-149 Gloucester Road, Wanchai
- G/F, 1-9 Cameron Lane, Tsim Sha Tsui
- Shop No. 303, Home Square, Grand Central Plaza, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin
- Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre
- K11 Select
- West Kowloon Cultural District Ticket Office – Tickets to performances at the Freespace are also available at West Kowloon Cultural District. Payment in cash, credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) and China UnionPay Card (Hong Kong currency only) is accepted. Please visit West Kowloon website at www.westkowloon.hk for the updated service hours of Ticket Office and hotline.
- West Kowloon Cultural District Ticket Office (10:00 am - 9:00pm daily)
88 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- West Kowloon Cultural District Ticket Office (10:00 am - 9:00pm daily)
- K11 Art House Box Office – Tickets to screenings at the K11 Art House Box Office from January 6, 2022 (12:00 noon). Payment in cash, credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) is accepted.
- By Telephone
- URBTIX – Call URBTIX Telephone credit card booking service at (852) 2111 5999. Service is available daily (10:00am - 8:00pm) until one hour before each performance.
- HK Ticketing – Call HK Ticketing booking hotline at (852) 31 288 288.
- West Kowloon Cultural District – Call West Kowloon Cultural District Telephone credit card booking service at (852) 2200 0022. Service is available daily (10:00am - 9:00pm)
- Via Website
- URBTIX – Book online at www.urbtix.hk until one hour before each performance.
- HK Ticketing – HKAF tickets to performances at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts are also available for purchase at premier.hkticketing.com.
- West Kowloon Cultural District – HKAF tickets to performances at the Freespace are also available for purchase at www.westkowloon.hk.
- MCL cinema – From 6 January 2022 (12:00 noon), tickets are available online at the MCL cinemas website (mclcinema.com) and from the MCL cinemas app.
During the Counter Booking period, each patron may purchase up to a maximum of 40 tickets per transaction.
Student Tickets (only for local full-time students)
Each student may purchase up to a maximum of 4 student tickets per performance at the URBTIX. Proof of identity has to be shown for inspection at the admission point. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
Tickets for People with Disabilities
Each holder of a 'Registration Card for People with Disabilities' issued by the Government of the HKSAR may book 1 half-price concessionary ticket for each performance. There are only a limited number of wheelchair seats and half price concessionary quotas in each venue and these will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Proof of identity has to be shown for inspection at the admission point. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
Discount Scheme of Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra, Hong Kong Sinfonietta and Hong Kong Ballet
Discount tickets are available at all URBTIX outlets for full-time students, senior citizens (aged 60 or above) and people with disabilities.
Tickets purchased by URBTIX telephone credit card booking and on URBTIX website can be collected from any URBTIX outlets, Cityline ticketing outlets, ticket dispensing machines or by post. Tickets booked within 7 days of the performance can only be collected from URBTIX outlets, Cityline ticketing outlets or ticket dispensing machines.
Please present the credit card you used for the telephone or internet booking for authentication and collection of your pre-paid tickets.
All ticket and service fees will be deducted from the subscriber’s credit card account. The service fee is HK$8 per ticket. If tickets are requested to be sent by registered post, the delivery charge is HK$28 per order. All service fees are non-refundable. The service fee is subject to change in accordance with the announcement of URBTIX.
Via HK Ticketing
A booking fee of HK$15 per ticket will apply to telephone and internet bookings via HK Ticketing. Patrons may choose to collect their tickets at any HK Ticketing outlet, or request delivery by courier to a specific address, subject to an additional courier charge. All service fees are non-refundable.
Via West Kowloon Cultural District
Patrons may choose to download and print e-ticket from their confirmation E-mail. They may also collect their tickets at Venue Ticket Office or Self-service Kiosk by providing the credit card used for payment, booking transaction number and email address for ID verification. They can also register for delivery by courier to a specific address, subject to an additional courier charge.
A booking fee of HK$10 will be charged per ticket purchased online, and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
All the content of works are independently produced by the organiser/creative team, and do not reflect the views or opinions of the Series nor the Sponsor.
MCL on 5 Jan 2022
In response to the HKSAR Government’s latest announcement regarding Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, all MCL cinemas will be temporarily closed from 7 January, 2022 (Friday) until 20 January, 2022 (Thursday). All MCL cinemas will resume business on 21 January, 2022 tentatively. Please stay tuned to MCL Facebook Page for the latest update.
For further enquiries, please contact MCL at Ticketing Inquiry Hotline 2418 8841 (office hour: Mon - Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat, Sun & PH 11:00pm-8:00pm). We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Online and counter booking will be suspended in the meantime of cinema closure as well.
Be sure to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
SPECIAL NOTES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
For the safety of audiences and artists, please note the following health precautions:
- Audience members are kindly reminded that the latest Prevention and Control of Disease Regulations and related vaccine bubble requirements implemented by the Government at the time of the performance must be complied with. Changes to existing arrangements may occur in light of new pandemic measures and government directives. Please refer to government announcements for updates.
- All audience members are required to comply with the safety measures implemented by the performance venues.
- To comply with the reduced capacity and social distancing regulations of the performance venues, special seating arrangements are in place.
- Audience members are advised to arrive punctually as they are required to go through temperature checks upon entering the performance venues. Attendees with a temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be admitted and tickets will not be refunded.
- All audience members are required to wear their own masks and maintain social distancing in the venues.
- Admission rules and/or seating capacity/arrangement, etc., are subject to change by respective performance venues for prevention of disease. Ticket holders may thus be denied admission. Please check out the latest event announcement.
- The Hong Kong Arts Festival Society is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Updates to our performances will be announced on the HKAF website, abiding by the latest official pandemic recommendations, which includes the release of seats for sale to the public if social distancing measures are relaxed prior to the performances.